With the rise of modern industry, the construction of concrete based materials has become one of the main structures in the construction industry, occupying a large proportion in various construction projects, making the development of concrete machinery enduring and growing.Towed concrete pump, referred to as towing pump, is a kind of concrete machinery used for conveying and pouring work in concrete construction.
Operation rules for towing pumps:
1. The transportation of the towing pump and the relegate of the outrigger.
1 when the trailer tows the concrete towing pump, the pump needs to receive the leg, the guide wheel is all recovered and cannot contact the ground. The speed of the trailer should be moderate, the speed should not be greater than 15 kilometers per hour, and the cable must be strapped and strong.
2. operation branch pump
(1) the lifting handle of the steering wheel is used to retract the steering wheel upwards, and the front part of the underframe is lowered, and the vehicle is leaning forward.
(2) lay down the rear leg, insert the outrigger pin and lock the locking pin of the locating pin.
(3) operate the lifting handle of the guide wheel, make the guide wheel support downward, and the front end of the bottom frame rises, lowering the front leg and inserting the locating pin.
(4) if the above operation is completed, keep the towing pump roughly level, and the four legs will be landed at the same time to ensure that the tire is not loaded and retracts the steering wheel.
(5) receive the pump to operate the steering wheel in opposite way to recover the outrigger.
(6) if necessary, use Jack to assist in collection.
Two. Before the towing pump works.
1. Check the position of the towing pump. The towing pump should be installed on the general level and the solid ground. The four legs should be on the floor at the same time to ensure that the tire is not loaded, the ground is soft and the floor should be fixed with wood or plank.
2, check the laying and connection of each pipeline, check whether the straight pipe is on one line, whether the pipe is reasonable, and whether the joints of each pipe joint are dense.
3, check whether the water tank and hopper are filled with water.
4. Check the oil level of the hydraulic tank, fill the oil tank of the grease pump, and fill it up when insufficient.Manually pump oil, check whether the lubrication of each lubrication point is normal.
Towing pump manufacturing process:
There is a pair of bevel gears on the wheel parts of the concrete drag pump. One of the bevel gears is shown in Figure 1. The material is 20CrMnTi. The main technical parameters of the gear are: the end face modulus of the large end is 4, the tooth number is 20, the tooth angle is 20 degrees, the tangential displacement coefficient is 0, the radial displacement coefficient is -0.27, the large end tooth height is 0.8mm, and the accuracy level is 8CBGB11365, the cone angle and other parameters are shown in Figure 1.As the hardness requirement of the gear surface is HRC56~64, the gear needs to be carburized and quenched, and the depth of the permeation layer is 0.8-1.2mm.Judging from the technical requirements and accuracy grade of the picture, the machining accuracy grade of the gear is not high. The key to ensure the machining quality of this part is to solve the process of bevel gear processing and heat treatment.In order to reduce the processing cost, we decided to use the form gear milling cutter to process the bevel gear in order to reduce the processing cost. We also worked out reasonable heat treatment process and parameters to ensure the machining quality of the gear.
Technical parameters of towing pump:
Usually, a concrete pump has the following main technical parameters: delivery volume, outlet pressure, power and distribution valve.According to the new standard, these main parameters can be obtained from the model of concrete pump.
1, gate valve trailer pump type parameter meaning:
A, for example, HBT30-45Z type III, HBT - represents towed concrete pump; 30 - represents a larger theoretical volume of 30 cubic meters per hour; 45 - represents motor power of 45 kilowatts; Z - represents gate valve pump; type III - represents third generation products.
B, for example, HBT70C III and HBT60D III, C - for electric pumps; D - for diesel pumps.
2, S valve drag pump type parameter meaning:
For example, HBT80.13-130RS, HBT - represents towed concrete pump; 80 - represents a larger theoretical volume of 80 cubic meters per hour; 13 - represents an outlet pressure of 13 MPa; 130 - represents a diesel engine with a power of 130 kilowatts; R - represents diesel power; S - represents S valve pump.
3, butterfly valve drag pump type: (to be added) In fact, there is no uniform standard at home and abroad. Each manufacturer has its own way of naming.
Mobile website scanning access
Copyright Handan Engineering Equipment Co., Ltd. Ji ICP 15016726.
Company address: Jize County Development Zone, Handan County, Hebei Province
Company Tel: 15131066788 / 18931616037
Company fax: 0310-7666888 company email: email@example.com