Small concrete pumpLight weight and equipped with walking wheels for easy movement.The small concrete pump is unique in design and can be directly placed on the floor for casting without being restricted by pumping height.It effectively solves the problem of high quality pouring at the top of the bottom beam segment during the construction of the construction column, and ensures the smoothness and perceived quality of the construction column.The small concrete pump is suitable for transporting the fine aggregate concrete. The pouring column of the structural column of the building slab group has high pumping efficiency, and the pumping system is ten times of the manual construction, which effectively improves the production efficiency and saves labor costs.Construction of casting effect: forming a closed space skeleton with ring beams to enhance the bending and shearing capacity of the walls.It can increase the overall stiffness and stability of buildings.
1. Judgement of the blockage position of small concrete pump pipes
1. front hose or pipe blockage.
When a small concrete pump reverses, very few concrete is sucked into the hopper.At this point, it can be pressed again, and the concrete has not yet been delivered.
2. small concrete pump or cone pipe blockage
In reverse operation, if the gauge pointer is still in position and the concrete does not return to the hopper, the concrete valve or cone pipe may be blocked.
3. small concrete pump hopper throat and concrete cylinder outlet blockage
The blockage of the outlet of the hopper throat and the concrete cylinder is mainly reflected in these aspects.Under the pressure of the main circuit pressure gauge pointer, the piston moves, but the concrete in the hopper is not reduced, so that the concrete pressure can not be conveyed, and the throat of the hopper and the outlet of the concrete cylinder are blocked.
Two, small concrete pump pipe blockage prevention measures
In order to effectively prevent pipe blockage, the following steps can usually be taken to prevent and control.
1. install a filter on the hopper to prevent large stones from entering the hopper.
2. strictly control the mix proportion of concrete so as to ensure that the concrete slump is not changed greatly.
3. during the operation of the small concrete pump, the operator must pay close attention to the pressure change of the pump.If the pump pressure is increased and pumping is difficult, the pump should be pumped at this time, then the concrete will be sucked back into the hopper and sent out.If the rear pump is still unable to work, please stop pumping before starting pumping, disconnect the blocked pipes and clean them.
Cleaning process for small concrete pumping system and conveying pipe:
1. open the discharge port at the bottom of the hopper, remove the concrete residue from the hopper stage with steel drill and iron hook, and rinse the outlet after washing with water.
Note: when opening the screen above the hopper for maintenance, the fine concrete pump must be stopped.
2. pump the pump immediately after the S tube is installed.Push the distributor, swing the S tube to the other side, and then insert the sponge ball into the exposed concrete cylinder.
3. manually repair the S tube and seal the conveyor cylinder with sponge ball.
4. fill the hopper with clean water, advocate automatic augmentation, use positive pressure pump, and remove residual concrete from conveying tanks, hoppers, S pipes and delivery pipes with pressurized water.After the sponge ball comes out from the tailpipe, the pump will be pumped continuously.
5. continue the small concrete pumping clean water, so that the remaining concrete in the pipeline will flow out with the water until the tailwater flows out of the tailpipe.
6. continue idling for 10 minutes to replenish grease.Close the automatic thrust, block the main switch, open the mouth, drain the remaining water, and close the outlet.
7. fold and fold up the track and lower track.The folding lower track is strengthened and restrained to prevent movement and fall of the lower track during movement.